Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · July 26, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Located on the Hudson River in New York, West Point was identified by General George Washington as the most important strategic position in America during the American Revolution.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed.
- This is an all-ages opportunity in a true Emergency Room setting West Point is the oldest continuously occupied military post in the United States.
- 12-hour shifts are being offered.
- Opportunity starts as soon as possible and is on-going.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Will need to be currently board certified in either Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine with at least 6 months of Emergency Room experience in the last 12 months.
- StartDate: 10/01/2020Available Shifts: Nights 12 Pay Rate: $158 - 170.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 23.