Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · June 12, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Poughkeepsie) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 25 ED beds & 10 psychiatric beds.
- This facility is a designated Level II Trauma Center-the busiest in New York state, and has three trauma bays.
- Poughkeepsie, NY is located midway between New York City and Albany with rail commuter services to NYC via the MTA, Metro-North Railroad and Pennsylvania Station via Amtrak.
- Antiquing, farmer's markets, wineries and numerous restaurants.
- Outdoor activities include: hiking, biking, boating, golf, close to great skiing/snowboarding, ballooning, numerous parks and gardens, the Appalachian Trail, horseback riding and the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park.
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR.
- The Emergency Department at MidHudson Regional Hospital sees 30,000 visits annually.
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center is a 243-bed community hospital located in Poughkeepsie, NY.
- Home to IBM's software development and design center.
- Cultural offerings include charming historic districts, art galleries, theaters, numerous museums, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mid-Hudson Civic Center (hockey, musical concerts, etc.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center located in Poughkeepsie, NY.
- Close proximity to four colleges (Bard, Marist, Vassar and Dutchess Community College) and the Culinary Institute of America.
- Poughkeepsie is nestled in beautiful Dutchess County, complimented by excellent schools and numerous outdoor activities.
- Fast Track.
- MidHudson Regional Hospital is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMC Health), is a New York State Stroke Center and features a well-recognized center for Communication Disorders.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 31.