Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upstate New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Compensation $300,000.
- Dental - NC-EMC pays 100% of premium.
- Subspecialty back-up is comprehensive and very collegial, including Hospitalist program.
- Location: Upstate new York.
- Malpractice - occurrence based.
- This includes new operating room suites, emergency department, a 10 bed intensive care unit/20-bed progressive care unit and a med/surg patient pavilion as well as a large parking garage.
- 70,000 in signing bonus, relocation, annual educational loan repayment.
- Close to the Canadian Border (40 minutes to the Thousand Islands Bridge) and reverse commuting is easy.
- SMC opened a new 61 million dollar hospital wing in November 2010.
- 12 Shift per month, 12 hour shifts.
- Vision - NC-EMC pays 100% of premium.
- New facility includes in-department CT scanning, standard imaging, and bedside ultrasound.
- 401K with 100% matching funds after 1000 hours of employment.
- Part-time opportunities also available.
- Immigration financial support.
- Medical- NC-EMC pays 75%, employee pays 25% of premium.
- Length Of Assignment: Perm.
- CME of $4,000 annually.
- Approximate volume of 50,000 patient visits per year.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 1.