Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · October 22, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upstate New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vision - NC-EMC pays 100% of premium.
- New facility includes in-department CT scanning, standard imaging, and bedside ultrasound.
- Close to the Canadian Border (40 minutes to the Thousand Islands Bridge) and reverse commuting is easy.
- Malpractice - occurrence based.
- Medical- NC-EMC pays 75%, employee pays 25% of premium.
- 401K with 100% matching funds after 1000 hours of employment.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Compensation $300,000.
- Subspecialty back-up is comprehensive and very collegial, including Hospitalist program.
- This includes new operating room suites, emergency department, a 10 bed intensive care unit/20-bed progressive care unit and a med/surg patient pavilion as well as a large parking garage.
- Dental - NC-EMC pays 100% of premium.
- CME of $4,000 annually.
- 70,000 in signing bonus, relocation, annual educational loan repayment.
- Part-time opportunities also available.
- Location: Upstate new York.
- Immigration financial support.
- Length Of Assignment: Perm.
- SMC opened a new 61 million dollar hospital wing in November 2010.
- Approximate volume of 50,000 patient visits per year.
- 12 Shift per month, 12 hour shifts.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 1.