Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Upstate New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vision - NC-EMC pays 100% of premium.
- Malpractice - occurrence based.
- Length Of Assignment: Perm.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- CME of $4,000 annually.
- 401K with 100% matching funds after 1000 hours of employment.
- Medical- NC-EMC pays 75%, employee pays 25% of premium.
- SMC opened a new 61 million dollar hospital wing in November 2010.
- Approximate volume of 50,000 patient visits per year.
- Subspecialty back-up is comprehensive and very collegial, including Hospitalist program.
- Location: Upstate new York.
- This includes new operating room suites, emergency department, a 10 bed intensive care unit/20-bed progressive care unit and a med/surg patient pavilion as well as a large parking garage.
- Part-time opportunities also available.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Dental - NC-EMC pays 100% of premium.
- Immigration financial support.
- 70,000 in signing bonus, relocation, annual educational loan repayment.
- Close to the Canadian Border (40 minutes to the Thousand Islands Bridge) and reverse commuting is easy.
- Compensation $300,000.
- 12 Shift per month, 12 hour shifts.
- New facility includes in-department CT scanning, standard imaging, and bedside ultrasound.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.