Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Warren) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 hour shifts: 7a-5, 1p-11p, 9p-7a.
- Patient Age Range: all.
- NJ license is required.
- Certifications Required: Abem or Abeom.
- Must be Abem.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Support Staff: No advanced practitioners.
- Located on NJ/PA border.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 + months.
- BC must have.
- Patient Volume: 30,000 per year.
- Typical ER.
- Start Date: upon credentialing.
- Location: NJ.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Reason for Coverage Need: 2 physicians left.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- APV: 40,000.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 17 bed ER.
- Schedule: nights only - 9p - 7a.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.