Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Warren) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on NJ/PA border.
- Start Date: upon credentialing.
- NJ license is required.
- Reason for Coverage Need: 2 physicians left.
- Certifications Required: Abem or Abeom.
- Schedule: nights only - 9p - 7a.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- 10 hour shifts: 7a-5, 1p-11p, 9p-7a.
- Location: NJ.
- Must be Abem.
- Patient Volume: 30,000 per year.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 17 bed ER.
- BC must have.
- Support Staff: No advanced practitioners.
- Length Of Assignment: 6 + months.
- Patient Age Range: all.
- Typical ER.
- APV: 40,000.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 6.