Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Albany, NY is among the best-kept secrets in the Northeast.
- Several outstanding colleges and universities are located in the Capital District area.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Albany Memorial Hospital located in Albany, NY.
- Renovated, state-of-the-art-facility.
- 40,000 annual volume.
- 20 room ED with hard wired monitors and 8 bed fast-track.
- Hour drive.
- 24 hours per day of scribe coverage.
- The amenities of New York City, Boston and Montreal are also within a 212.
- Meditech EMR moving to Epic July 2020.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 30-bed community hospital with ambulatory surgical services.
- Residents enjoy abundant local culture including museums and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- 5% admission rate.
- This picturesque region is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains.
- 28 hours per day of APP coverage.
- Get With The Guidelines (Gwtg)' - Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Top notch radiology program is well staffed, has Tele-radiography for cases after hours, and PAC for digital radiology viewing.
- 24/7 Hospitalist service covers Medical/Surgical/Tele Unit and responds to in-house codes.
- Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region's most desirable suburbs and schools.
- Designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health.
- Hospital Profile.
- Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine accreditation.
- And is the recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's.
- Wound Care Center, hand rehabilitation.
- 27 hours per day of physician coverage.
- The new beautiful Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.
- Higher Acuity patients are transferred to tertiary centers in town including St. Peter's Hospital.
- Able to work at all 3 St. Peter's Health Partners Emergency Departments.
- Active EMS program provides medical direction for 9 local squads and conducts Acls training.
- Albany Memorial Hospital, part of St. Peter's Health Partners, is celebrating 150 years as a healing presence in the Capital Region.
- Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away.
- Broad community pathology that includes minor trauma and moderate medical acuity.
- Awards and accolades include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, for the second time.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018, and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- Emergency Physicians ski for free at Windham Mountain, about 1-hour south of Albany.
- Academic affiliation with Albany Medical Center provides rotations for fourth year medical students and PA students affording academic involvement and adjunct faculty appointments for interested EM physicians.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 20.