Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 room ED with hard wired monitors and 8 bed fast-track.
- Higher Acuity patients are transferred to tertiary centers in town including St. Peter's Hospital.
- Several outstanding colleges and universities are located in the Capital District area.
- Wound Care Center, hand rehabilitation.
- 27 hours per day of physician coverage.
- Albany Memorial Hospital, part of St. Peter's Health Partners, is celebrating 150 years as a healing presence in the Capital Region.
- Broad community pathology that includes minor trauma and moderate medical acuity.
- Designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health.
- Hour drive.
- Able to work at all 3 St. Peter's Health Partners Emergency Departments.
- 40,000 annual volume.
- Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away.
- 24/7 Hospitalist service covers Medical/Surgical/Tele Unit and responds to in-house codes.
- 5% admission rate.
- 30-bed community hospital with ambulatory surgical services.
- Active EMS program provides medical direction for 9 local squads and conducts Acls training.
- The new beautiful Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.
- Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine accreditation.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018, and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- 28 hours per day of APP coverage.
- Albany, NY is among the best-kept secrets in the Northeast.
- Awards and accolades include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, for the second time.
- Residents enjoy abundant local culture including museums and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- This picturesque region is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains.
- Get With The Guidelines (Gwtg)' - Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award.
- Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region's most desirable suburbs and schools.
- Hospital Profile.
- The amenities of New York City, Boston and Montreal are also within a 212.
- Top notch radiology program is well staffed, has Tele-radiography for cases after hours, and PAC for digital radiology viewing.
- Meditech EMR moving to Epic July 2020.
- Emergency Physicians ski for free at Windham Mountain, about 1-hour south of Albany.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- 24 hours per day of scribe coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Albany Memorial Hospital located in Albany, NY.
- And is the recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's.
- Renovated, state-of-the-art-facility.
- Academic affiliation with Albany Medical Center provides rotations for fourth year medical students and PA students affording academic involvement and adjunct faculty appointments for interested EM physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services