Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · May 14, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 54,000 annual volume.
- ED Ultrasound.
- In-house behavioral health service.
- The new beautiful Albany International Airport is close by and offers direct connections to all major hubs.
- Meditech EMR moving to Epic July 2020.
- Tanglewood - the summer home for the Boston Symphony Orchestra and the Boston Pops - is only an hour away.
- 20% admission rate, representing 60% of total hospital admissions.
- APP in Triage 12 hours per day helps efficiently manage patient flow.
- State-of-the-art new 44 bed ED opened in December, 2017.
- Situated on the eastern border of the state, the area is located at the convergence of the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and is a short drive from the Adirondack, Berkshire and Heldeberg Mountains.
- Samaritan Hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's.
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Physician coverage: 45 hours per day.
- Hospital Profile.
- 24-bed Intensive Care Unit.
- Sports and recreation abound in this thriving community that also boasts the region's most desirable suburbs and schools.
- The greater Albany area has a population of approximately 750,000.
- Scribe coverage: 48 hours per day.
- Samaritan Hospital is part of St. Peter's Health Partners, a three-hospital system in the Capital Region.
- Hour drive.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Samaritan Hospital located in Troy, New York.
- NY State Accredited Stroke Center.
- Home to approximately 150,000 residents, Troy, NY itself is host to a number of local businesses and quaint residential communities.
- APP coverage: 48 hours per day.
- The Saratoga Performing Arts Center is only 30 minutes away.
- Dragon voice recognition dictation is also utilized.
- Responsive, full service lab and radiology are available 24 hours per day.
- The amenities of New York City, Boston and Montreal are also within a 212.
- Hospitalist service provides care for most medicine admissions.
- Get With The Guidelines (Gwtg)' Stroke Gold Plus Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Quality Achievement Award in 2019.
- Albany is the state capital and is host to abundant local culture including several museums, theaters, and the Pepsi Arena.
- Albany is one of the best-kept secrets in the Northeast.
- Troy, NY is a suburb of Albany and is situated just minutes away across the Hudson River.
- Highly regarded ED nursing staff.
- 238-bed full service community hospital.
- Samaritan Hospital is just across from Renssealer Polytechnic Institute, and other respected colleges and universities including Siena College, Suny-Albany, Sage and Union College are also located in the Capital District area.
- Full service capabilities with most specialists represented including critical care, medical/surgical inpatient care, maternity services, pediatrics and behavioral health.
- Transfer rate around 1% (Picu, trauma, neurosurgery).
- Emergency Department Profile.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 20.