Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · January 24, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Meditech EMR moving to Epic July 2020.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at St. Peter's Hospital located in Albany, NY.
- Scribes 24/7.
- Albany is New York's State capital and the second oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies.
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- 48 hours of APP coverage Monday-Friday, 40 hours of APP coverage on the weekends.
- 56,000 annual volume.
- The eight "high performing" ratings, along with the hospital's overall rating, led United States News & World Report to award St. Peter's Hospital a "Best Regional Hospital" designation.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018, and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- St. Peter's Hospital, the flagship hospital and an affiliate of St. Peter's Health Partners, is the largest Catholic acute care community hospital in northeastern New York state.
- 42 ED beds.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/BE in FM or IM with significant emergency medicine experience.
- Located just 3 hours from New York City, Boston and Montreal.
- Residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions.
- The hospital, founded in ers of Mercy, is a voluntary, not-for-profit community tertiary hospital with aff physicians, and nearly 6,000 employees.
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs.
- 54 hours daily of Physician coverage.
- Dedicated pharmacists in the ED.
- United States News & World Report has awarded St. Peter's Hospital the highest ranking in the Capital Region and one of the highest rankings in New York state for excellent quality of care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services