Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · May 14, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Department Profile.
- Cultural offerings include museums, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, historic sites, aquatic duck tours, trolley tours, boutiques and more.
- Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers" in 2018, and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation for 2018.
- St. Peter's Hospital, the flagship hospital and an affiliate of St. Peter's Health Partners, is the largest Catholic acute care community hospital in northeastern New York state.
- Recreational offerings include boating, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoeing, hiking and biking.
- United States News & World Report has awarded St. Peter's Hospital the highest ranking in the Capital Region and one of the highest rankings in New York state for excellent quality of care.
- Meditech EMR moving to Epic July 2020.
- Located just 3 hours from New York City, Boston and Montreal.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at St. Peter's Hospital located in Albany, NY.
- 54 hours daily of Physician coverage.
- 48 hours of APP coverage Monday-Friday, 40 hours of APP coverage on the weekends.
- Residents of Albany are able to enjoy diverse cultures and geographic regions.
- 56,000 annual volume.
- 42 ED beds.
- Scribes 24/7.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/BE in FM or IM with significant emergency medicine experience.
- The hospital, founded in ers of Mercy, is a voluntary, not-for-profit community tertiary hospital with aff physicians, and nearly 6,000 employees.
- Close proximity to Baseball Hall of Fame, Adirondacks, Catskill Mountain ranges and Saratoga Springs.
- The eight "high performing" ratings, along with the hospital's overall rating, led United States News & World Report to award St. Peter's Hospital a "Best Regional Hospital" designation.
- Dedicated pharmacists in the ED.
- Albany is New York's State capital and the second oldest surviving settlement from the original 13 colonies.
- Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 20.