Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Schenectady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schenectady is in the midst of a resurgence with an expanded Proctors Theatre in the heart of a reinvigorated downtown that includes new hotels, a cinema, restaurants, high technology companies, and loft housing.
- The facility features advanced diagnostic and medical imaging, a modern 36-bed Intensive Care Unit and one of the most advanced health information technology systems in Northeastern New York.
- Schenectady, NY is part of the eastern New York State's Tri-County - about 18 miles northwest of Albany.
- 268-bed full service community hospital.
- In addition, the new Mohawk Harbor project will continue to build on the positive momentum for the City.
- New York State designated Stroke Center.
- Named a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
- Home to the Golub Center for Emergency Services, a state-of-the-art medical facility and Wright Heart Center, one of the region's leading cardiac programs.
- Ellis Hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines.
- New oncology center starts construction January 2021.
- Rich in culture and history - home to New York State's First Historic District.
- Indoor/Outdoor activities include Central Park Rose Garden, Via Aquarium, Museum of Innovation and Science, Maple Ski Ridge, Mohawk-Hudson Bike-Hike Trail and Indian Kill Nature Preserve.
- 1440 hours per year is the full time commitment.
- Must be residency trained and BE/BC in emergency medicine.
- New York City, Boston and Montreal amenities are within a 212.
- Specialty services include a nationally recognized Heart Center and advanced surgery programs such as cardiothoracic, orthopedic, neurological and vascular, among others.
- Ellis Hospital provides emergency, inpatient medical/surgical and psychiatric care for Albany, Saratoga and Schenectady Counties in upstate New York.
- Hour drive.
- Part of Ellis Medicine.
- Gwtg) Heart Failure Gold Plus and Stroke Gold Plus Target: Stroke Honor Roll Quality Achievement Award.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Ellis Hospital located in Schenectady, NY.
- Full time attending position available.
- Home to the hottest gaming action in NY - Rivers Casino and Resort.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 20.