Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Schenectady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ellis Hospital received the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines.
- New York State designated Stroke Center.
- Gwtg) Heart Failure Gold Plus and Stroke Gold Plus Target: Stroke Honor Roll Quality Achievement Award.
- 1440 hours per year is the full time commitment.
- Home to the Golub Center for Emergency Services, a state-of-the-art medical facility and Wright Heart Center, one of the region's leading cardiac programs.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Ellis Hospital located in Schenectady, NY.
- Part of Ellis Medicine.
- Home to the hottest gaming action in NY - Rivers Casino and Resort.
- Rich in culture and history - home to New York State's First Historic District.
- New York City, Boston and Montreal amenities are within a 212.
- Full time attending position available.
- Schenectady is in the midst of a resurgence with an expanded Proctors Theatre in the heart of a reinvigorated downtown that includes new hotels, a cinema, restaurants, high technology companies, and loft housing.
- Schenectady, NY is part of the eastern New York State's Tri-County - about 18 miles northwest of Albany.
- Must be residency trained and BE/BC in emergency medicine.
- Named a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.
- Indoor/Outdoor activities include Central Park Rose Garden, Via Aquarium, Museum of Innovation and Science, Maple Ski Ridge, Mohawk-Hudson Bike-Hike Trail and Indian Kill Nature Preserve.
- New oncology center starts construction January 2021.
- The facility features advanced diagnostic and medical imaging, a modern 36-bed Intensive Care Unit and one of the most advanced health information technology systems in Northeastern New York.
- Ellis Hospital provides emergency, inpatient medical/surgical and psychiatric care for Albany, Saratoga and Schenectady Counties in upstate New York.
- Hour drive.
- Specialty services include a nationally recognized Heart Center and advanced surgery programs such as cardiothoracic, orthopedic, neurological and vascular, among others.
- 268-bed full service community hospital.
- In addition, the new Mohawk Harbor project will continue to build on the positive momentum for the City.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services