Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 1, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated pediatric emergency department.
- Experience the best New Jersey has to offer.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus, Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award.
- Level II Trauma Center/Level II Pediatric Trauma Center with Helipad.
- Fast Track: 12 beds.
- Regionally ranked as.5 top hospital in New Jersey and.39 orthopedic program in the nation by United States News & World Report.
- If you, or someone you know, may be interested in this Associate Medical Directorship position,.
- Envision Physician Services has an Associate Chair of Emergency Medicine position now available at Jersey Shore University Medical Center (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) located in Neptune NJ.
- This warm and accepting community includes numerous synagogues, churches and mosques and highly rated private and public schools.
- Full practice support with APP's and scribes.
- Major teaching site with the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University - Faculty Position Available.
- 24% admission rate.
- Full Chest Pain with PCI and Resuscitation Accreditation from the American College of Cardiology (ACC).
- Awarded an "A" for patient safety, Spring 2019, by the Leapfrog Group.
- New York City.
- Centrally located with easy access to Northern NJ.
- 60-bed ED.
- 30 main ED beds.
- Numerous residency and fellowship programs.
- Open Heart Center / Lvad / Cardiothoracic Center.
- Southern NJ, Atlantic City, NJ and Philadelphia and minutes away from Asbury Park.
- 90,000 annual patient volume (including 20,000 annual pediatric).
- Housing options include.
- Epic EMR.
- Monmouth County is a great place to raise a family or enjoy a carefree lifestyle.
- Count Basie Theater) and events (seafood festivals, art festivals, food festivals and more).
- Trauma: 5 beds.
- Mark Van Wert:.
- Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Care by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- From world-class fishing, boating and beaches to eclectic shopping, dining and cultural centers (e.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center / Thrombectomy Center.
- Teaching site for St. Georges School of Medicine - Faculty Position Available.
- Minutes to beachfront property, executive communities, golf course communities, townhouses and everything in between.
- The Stone Pony.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) (leadership background preferred).
- Employee Status.
- Peds: 8 beds.
- Behavioral Health: 5 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services