Emergency Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus, Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award.
- 30 main ED beds.
- Southern NJ, Atlantic City, NJ and Philadelphia and minutes away from Asbury Park.
- Fast Track: 12 beds.
- Full practice support with APP's and scribes.
- Envision Physician Services has an Associate Chair of Emergency Medicine position now available at Jersey Shore University Medical Center (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) located in Neptune NJ.
- Awarded an "A" for patient safety, Spring 2019, by the Leapfrog Group.
- 24% admission rate.
- From world-class fishing, boating and beaches to eclectic shopping, dining and cultural centers (e.
- Major teaching site with the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University - Faculty Position Available.
- This warm and accepting community includes numerous synagogues, churches and mosques and highly rated private and public schools.
- Behavioral Health: 5 beds.
- Mark Van Wert:.
- New York City.
- Monmouth County is a great place to raise a family or enjoy a carefree lifestyle.
- Dedicated pediatric emergency department.
- Peds: 8 beds.
- Employee Status.
- Minutes to beachfront property, executive communities, golf course communities, townhouses and everything in between.
- Must be BC in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) (leadership background preferred).
- Experience the best New Jersey has to offer.
- 60-bed ED.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center / Thrombectomy Center.
- Housing options include.
- Centrally located with easy access to Northern NJ.
- Full Chest Pain with PCI and Resuscitation Accreditation from the American College of Cardiology (ACC).
- Level II Trauma Center/Level II Pediatric Trauma Center with Helipad.
- Count Basie Theater) and events (seafood festivals, art festivals, food festivals and more).
- Trauma: 5 beds.
- Open Heart Center / Lvad / Cardiothoracic Center.
- Teaching site for St. Georges School of Medicine - Faculty Position Available.
- Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Care by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- 90,000 annual patient volume (including 20,000 annual pediatric).
- If you, or someone you know, may be interested in this Associate Medical Directorship position,.
- Regionally ranked as.5 top hospital in New Jersey and.39 orthopedic program in the nation by United States News & World Report.
- Numerous residency and fellowship programs.
- Epic EMR.
- The Stone Pony.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 22.