Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in NY
Monday · June 26, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
PLattsburgh : Emergency Medicine Physician
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (PLattsburgh ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are three trauma/cardiac bays and 24 multi-purpose rooms.
- MDA will pay for and make all travel arrangements.
- The Emergency area treats emergent and urgent classifications of patients in a 27-treatment space unit (20,000sq ft).
- The hospital is located in New York and with a recent expansion has doubled the ER.
- Compensation is weekly direct deposit.
- The department also has a main waiting room, triage area and family-consult room.
- This hospital sees an annual volume of 50,000 and is a Level II Trauma.
- Medical Doctor Associates provides A++ Professional Malpractice Insurance.
- There are 27hrs of physician coverage and 22hrs of Mid-Level Assistance.
- Experience in EMR/EHR preferred.
- Physician must have a New York (NY) State License, Atls, Acls, and Pals certificates.
- Medical Doctor Associates is seeking Emergency Medicine (EM) Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in New York.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem) Internal Medicine (Abim Aobim) or Family Medicine (Abfm Aobfm).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.